Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

new renders for this week

Friday, July 31, 2009

Almost done with the animation for my opening shot!! All she needs is the hair and the updated background

Thursday, July 30, 2009

So here is a test of my girl walking to the graveyard in two different speeds. She still needs her hair and dress ( she won't be walking naked). The background is just temporary.

Monday, July 27, 2009

and here is the room! All it needs is the rest of the textures .... : )

is getting better.....we still need to work on the lights and I like the idea of adding hills

Friday, July 24, 2009

here is a quick test animation that I did in Photoshop where Juliana feels ( but not see) the spirit coming in her room

here is the sunflower field so far, but I can't get the lights to work. Is looking really flat. Not happy right now : (

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I hope this plays good!

And here is the boyfriend's picture ..... still working on it
here the new animation with hair

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

try this!
And last but not least, my new animation

And here is my render!!

Here are my updated textures so far. Just a few more to go and I'll be all caught up!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And here she is.....with hair!!!!
animation test

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting closer to what I want

First try of dream sequence

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here is my update file of my background and Juliana together (she has feet now)

Val really like the color on her, and overall love the way things are looking : )

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And here is with my girl!!!

(her feet are missing still)

so here is my first test of my scene......this does not have my character in

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looking solid!!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And here is the spirit flying with one leaf......he's going to have more...so don't worry. I really like this!!! is exactlty what I had in mind!!

Here is a leaf I painted in photoshop.....I want to have different kinds, size and shapes for them...so here is the first one
Here is test of my flying with camera attached to him....looking nice!!

so here is the room with the Mia_Exposure_Simple lens shader......love the pastel effect of it!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Check out my room now!!

Here is the guy getting ready to have the leaves on him
And here is my very first test of my characther flying in the air!!!!!
Now, there are a lot of things that are not working still.....but is just a test

Here is my Zbrush guy!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

And here is one with the spot light from outside, but it does not look the way I had before.........

Here is one with a directional light coming from outside

I got rid of the cone light, so I no longer have the square on the floor. I lower the reflectivity on the floor so is not so shine.....but I like the light that I had coming from outside and I can't get it back..... : (

So I apply the cloth thing to the clothes, Still needs works but is a start.....now what's up with this render?

Here are some uv textures for the clothes.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I realize that the problem was me not having a clear image of what I want my spirits to look like now, so I did a drawing that more clearly illustrate what I have in mind

Have you ever had those days when you work on something but all you do is go around in circles? That was this past saturday for me and here is why

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My sunflowers!!!

Here is a test for the male spirit. I different from the other, but it may have potential!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Here a couple of new test for the female spirit.
The blue is from Maya, the yellow as some Photoshop filters.

I need help, this one render took 26 MINUTES!!!!!


The good thing is that is looking good!! I may have to bake the petals.....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

And finally, and update on my room.

Here are a couple of close up of my spirit girl. One is with final gather and the other one is with no final gather.
The one without it looks better!

So here is my female spirit with her new texture. I use mental ray and then I added a direct red light to make her look more orange.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here is the update on the low poly flower and the high poly flower.

Doing layouts is hard!!!

Here is my work in progress so far

Thursday, April 16, 2009

So here is my sunflower model so far (the low poly and meduim poly).